The data controllers for any personal data we hold about you are:
NGH TRADING SA
Rue Mercerie 12, c/o Drys Fiduciaire SA,
VAT – identification number:
Registered on 16.08.17
We collect data from you when you visit our website. The data we collect includes your name, email address, telephone number and shipping/billing address, your day and month of birth, your favorite category and information regarding your browsing and shopping behavior. Data is collected when you place an order, call our Customer Care team, register with us, opt in to our marketing communications, browse our site and use other services offered by our site. The data we collect is used to take your order, process payment and deliver your purchase to you. We also use it to deliver marketing communications, give access to services for registered users, personalise your visit to our site and provide assistance via our Customer Care team.
If you have given your consent to our use of your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time.
- Contact details (name, address, place of residence, email address, telephone number(s), IP address);
- Identity information;
- Contact details and details of your financial transaction with us;
- Purchase history, other information you have specifically requested;
- Personal data obtained through means of communication, such as the website, newsletters, and emails:
- Contact details (as described above);
- Information about the device with which you visited our website, such as an IP address;
- Which data/webpages you have viewed and how you navigate the website through Adwords;
- Whether you open a newsletter or email and which parts of it you click on;
- The dates and times of your visit to the website;
- The information obtained from Google Analytics;
- The information obtained from the cookies on the website.
- The operating system you are using;
- The Internet address of the website to which the link is made;
- The geolocation;
- The data downloaded from the website.
- Data available from public sources such as, but not limited to, social media;
- Data available on public business websites.
Calls to our Customer Care team are recorded, email and live chat messages monitored to ensure a high level of customer service to our clients, to enable the development of staff training and to manage queries, complaints or disputes.
Recordings of calls to our Customer Care teams, live chat messages, customer name, account ID and order ID, .the pages you have viewed and items in your Shopping Bag and any other contact details you might provide to us during the course of the conversation
- navigate to a website;
- do a transaction on website;
- register to create a new account or log in to your account;
- participate in promotional activities;
- sign in to our Loyalty programme;
- purchase through the website;
- interact with our customer services team;
- visit our website;
- subscribe to our mailing list.
- when you share information with social media sites/social networks, or use social media sites to create or connect your account. These social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you (i.e. content viewed or liked by you), which we will use to further personalise your experience with Company;
- we get your personal information from trusted delivery companies which use them to take and handle your orders, deliver products and services;
- content we generate via machine learning algorithms to personalise your experience and support general service optimisation including bid/markdown automation;
- partnership with a third-party provider for our Loyalty programme.
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of the Company who have been specifically trained and authorised for this processing. Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these parties have been rigorously assessed for the way in which they manage personal data and may only use your data for the exact purposes that we specify in the contract with them.
- Companies such as payment service providers that help us to process your order.
- Companies that help us to deliver your purchases such as couriers and parcel delivery companies who deliver your goods and act as Data Controllers for the duration of the delivery process.
- Professional service providers, such as email delivery suppliers, IT software providers, marketing and research agencies, analytics companies and website hosts who help us to run our business,
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
- Governmental bodies and regulators to comply with our legal obligations.
Aggregated data that does not identify individuals is shared with internal teams, relevant service providers and brand partners for business planning purposes.
We protect your information using measures that reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. We minimise the amount of personal information we disclose to what is necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Notice and service providers may not use it for any other purposes. We have signed contractual agreements with our third-party service providers and we ensure that they respect the security of your personal data in compliance with data protection laws.
Company never sells your personal data to third parties.
We collect and use your data only for the following purposes:
- to fulfil a contractual obligation when we:
- process your transactional information for purchases and payments;
- process your contact details for customer support and fulfilment; this would include the processing and management of orders, delivery of products, processing of payments and communication about orders.
- provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information, such as participation in competitions;
- to pursue our legitimate interest and facilitate the conduct of our business when we:
- process personal data relating to your interactions (transactions, website visits, app usage) with Company to enable us to personalise your experience on our sites and provide you with personalised advertising and marketing;
- If you are a customer of Company we can contact you, either via email, telephone, social media, text messages or postal mail to provide you with more information on our Loyalty Programme;
- offer our most loyal customers tailored one-to-one advice and support, including notification of exclusive benefits;
- offer you site content that includes items and services that you may like and to keep track of your basket;
- use and retain your personal information to personalise communications and to contact you, either via email, telephone, social media, text messages or postal mail in order to inform you of account activity, delivery fulfilment and marketing related activity;
- customise, measure and improve our services;
- use your browsing activity with Compay to detect, diagnose and resolve errors that occur on our website;
- hold views between web and mobile sites, deep linking and device linking.
- to comply with legal obligations:
- we use and retain your personal information to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. This can include automated statistical analysis which permits the identification of buying patterns;
- we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud and resolve disputes;
- We may use your personal information for the subscription to our mailing list. You can withdraw this consent and unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by following the link at the bottom of each email we sent to you. For more information on your right to withdraw your consent see Article 7.
You can control how we send personalised marketing, by channel and by frequency, from the Manage Preferences section of your registered account.
Accessing Manage Preferences allows you to control how we communicate with you. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe from the link in the email you received, or by changing your Marketing Preferences.
- The right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. The right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to marketing.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability to transfer your data to another entity.
- The right related to automated decision making including profiling. We use profiling to make relevant and tailored recommendations to you. Profiling is the automated processing of personal data to evaluate certain things about an individual, for example, people who are interested in products. We do not use automated decision-making processes that would have a potentially damaging effect on you. But if we did, you have the right to obtain human intervention, express your point of view, obtain an explanation of the decision and challenge it.
Consent: you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting our Customer Care Department at email@example.com
- All employees of the Company (regardless of the form of their employment) have signed a confidentiality agreement whereby they undertake to observe complete confidentiality with regard to all information of a confidential nature or of which they must understand its confidential nature, including personal data;
- Access to the personal data is restricted to authorized persons, whereby this number is kept as low as possible;
- The website is secured via https;
- The password of your personal account is encrypted;
The electronic transmission of personal data always takes place in an encrypted form and via a secure connection.
In line with the above principles, the Company ensures that all of its user settings, programs and services are designed from the very beginning of development to maximize your privacy protection. The Company continuously takes privacy-enhancing (security) measures wherever possible.
More information and details on the various types of cookies, the way they work and their characteristics can be found on the following sites (completely independent and not affiliated with us) www.AllAboutCookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org.