These terms and conditions (together with the information and policies contained in the "Customer Service" pages on the website and any other documents referred in these terms and conditions) ("Terms and Conditions") set out the legal terms that apply to your use of our website https://principedibologna.it, any of its sub-domains and any other websites operated by us or on our behalf and any mobile device application or desktop application developed by us or on our behalf (together, the "Websites" and “Website” being a reference to any one of them) and the other services that we provide (the "Services").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before using the Services. Please note that by using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to use the Services and you should leave the Website immediately. If you continue to use the Website or if you order products, we will take this as your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Company: the private limited company NGH;
- Consumer: the physical person who does not act in the course of a profession or a business and concludes a non-face-to-face agreement with the company;
- Non-face-to-face agreement: an agreement in which one or more technologies are exclusively used for remote communication up to and including the concluding of the agreement in the context of a system organized by the company for the remote sale of products;
- Website: the website of Principe di Bologna accessible via https://principedibologna.it;
- Reflection period: the period of time in which the consumer can use his right of withdrawal;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to remotely terminate the agreement during the reflection period, without stating reasons;
- Day: calendar day;
- Sustainable data carrier: every means that enables the consumer or company to save information that is addressed to it personally, in a manner that makes possible future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the saved information.
NGH TRADING SA
Rue Mercerie 12, c/o Drys Fiduciaire SA,
VAT – identification number:
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer of the company and every non-face-to-face agreement that was concluded between company and consumer. The company designed its website in such a manner that the placing of an order and the payment of ordered products cannot take place until the consumer has been able to take cognizance of these general terms and conditions and has agreed to the applicability thereof. Payments via Apple Pay are an exception to this. For this reason, terms and conditions, and privacy statement are also indicated under the order button.
- These general terms and conditions have been drawn up in English, German and Italian depending on Consumer region, also Consumer can select it via Website.
- All products that the company offers for sale through its website are offered subject to the condition that the products are in stock with the company.
- The company strives to remove from its website any products that are no longer in stock with due speed, however, it cannot guarantee that offered products are also actually in stock.
- In case an offer has a limited period of validity or occurs subject to conditions, this will expressly be stated in the offer.
- All products are provided with a description and one or several pictures in which the description and the pictures together provide a sufficiently detailed and truthful image of the products, enabling the consumer to properly assess the offer.
- Apparent mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the company.
- The stated prices always include (all) tax(es).
- When you order an Item from Website you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of instructions on the Website. You place your order for Items from the Website by clicking on the Purchase Now button at the end of the online order process.
- Once you have placed your order, we will send you an email acknowledging the exact details of your order, providing you with an order reference and the total value of your order. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from the Company.
- Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the Returns policy set out in section Article 8 below, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when you receive an email from us notifying you that we have dispatched the Items ordered by you.
- Our acceptance of your order will be deemed complete and received by you at the time and date of sending of the email, which time and date is specified on the email. The deemed time and date of receipt by you shall apply regardless of whether, for reasons outside our control, you have not received that email.
- We may not accept your order if:
- an item you have ordered is out of stock,
- if your card is due to expire within 28 days of your purchase date,
- we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment,
- if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time and at our sole discretion.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. See the Returns policy set out in Article 8 below.
- We will try to keep our Website as up to date as reasonably possible, but cannot guarantee that any particular Item will always be available. If we can't supply any Item we will release the funds being held in your account for the purchase.
- Но If you require any information regarding your order(s) please contact Customer Care on +123456, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or e-mail: email@example.com
- The price of the Goods in catalog doesn’t include the cost of delivery.
- The Company can offer the discounts and promotions to the Consumer. The terms of each offer have been described in the announcement of each individual discount and promotion, by notification on the Site, or by sending SMS and email.
- Currency: Your card will be charged in the currency of EUR €
- The price displayed to you at the checkout is the price you pay. This will not vary later whatever currency fluctuations occur. Refunds will also be set at the price you paid not the price in the currency concerned at the date of refund. The delivery costs (which will include VAT charged by us) will vary depending on the products that you have ordered and your delivery address.
- Local sales tax will be charged on all orders at checkout in selected states where applicable. It is your responsibility as the customer to report any purchases of tangible personal property that have not been taxed by Principe di Bologna and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt under local State law.
- The receipt of the payment is confirmed to the consumer electronically.
- Payment can take place via the payment possibilities provided on the website, being Visa, MasterCard, MIR, Union Pay.
- The company will observe the utmost care upon receiving and carrying out the orders of products.
- The dispatch of products will occur through Express GLS, DPD and UPS companies depending on the delivery region.
- The shipping costs depend on the selected country.
- As soon as the products are sent, the consumer is informed thereof by e-mail. In this e-mail the consumer is provided with a so-called ‘track and trace code’.
- The company strives to send the products within 1 to 3 working days after acceptance of the order, but guarantees that the order will be shipped within 7 days at the latest, unless a longer delivery period was agreed upon. In case delivery is delayed or in case an order cannot be carried out, or only partially, the consumer receives a notification thereof one week after the placing of the order at the latest. In that case the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs.
- In case of termination in conformity above the paragraph, the company shall pay back the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, aiming at 1 to 3 working days, however, within 14 days after termination at the latest.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products lies with the company until the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless expressly agreed upon otherwise.
- We deliver to over 42 countries, if we do not deliver to your country you will be prevented from selecting that country at the point of ordering.
- More information about delivery you can find here.
- During 14 calendar days, the consumer has the possibility to terminate the agreement without stating reasons. This period starts as of the day of receipt of the product by the consumer or by a third party so designated by the consumer, which third party is not the shipping company. This right of withdrawal may be evoked by means of using and sending the Return form with the notification of the return or exchange, including name, address, date of receipt and purchase order number. If the delivery of the products of one order is not in a single shipment, then the 14 day period starts as of the day of receipt of the last product by the consumer or by a third party so designated by the consumer, which third party is not the shipping company.
- In case the consumer uses his right of withdrawal, he shall return the product to the company with all delivered accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the original state and packaging, as soon as possible, however, in any case within 14 days after the termination and in conformity with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the company.
- During the period that the consumer has the product in his possession, he shall handle the product and the packaging with care.
- The consumer will only unpack and use the product to such a degree insofar that is necessary to assess whether he desires to keep the product. In case the purchased product concerns shoes, the consumer is obliged to fit these on a soft subsoil so that the soles will not show any signs of use. If the product is provided with a ‘tag’, a card stating the announcement: “Returns will only be accepted if this tag remains attached to your purchase”, or words of a similar meaning, this tag may not be removed.
- In case the consumer uses his right of withdrawal, the company may charge the direct costs for delivery and returning an order. Such direct costs will be deducted from the refund. The company will refund all amounts paid to the company within 14 days after the item(s) have been received by the company. The refund will be issued through the same means of payment used during the purchase.
- The consumer undertakes to observe the instructions with regard to the returns that are to be reasonably provided by the company.
- Upon exercise of the right of withdrawal, the company will repay the purchase price, minus the direct costs of pre-paid return, as soon as possible, thereby aiming at 1 to 3 working days, however, in any case within 14 days after the exercise of the right of withdrawal provided that I) the goods have been received by the company or II) the consumer provides evidence that the goods have been sent to the company.
- The return item is the customer’s financial responsibility until it has been received by the company. It is the responsibility of the customer that the return-receipt is kept safe until the return is processed by the company.
- More information about returns you can find here.
- Complaints about the performance of the agreement shall be submitted to the company with a complete and clear description, preferably in writing or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ) within a reasonable time after the consumer stated the complaint(s).
- Complaints submitted to the company will be answered within a term of 14 days as from the date of delivery. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the company will answer within the period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more elaborate answer.